Working with us
Our hospitals serve a population of around half a million people in Brent, Harrow and surrounding areas, so it takes some 4,200 staff in all medical professions and all disciplines to keep our services running every day. We have well established affiliations with a wide range of professional bodies and academic institutions including Imperial College London, and Harvard Business School, Boston. Both hospitals have excellent research facilities and offer substantial opportunities for high quality research relevant to the NHS.
"Offering a bit of TLC and empathy goes a long way to helping people in their time of need - it’s what makes my job so rewarding. I chose to work here because it’s a welcoming place with a great team who are friendly and supportive."
- A&E staff nurse, Deidre Bhasin
Reasons to work with us
- A long established reputation of creating leading edge services and introducing new roles and career development routes.
- A track record of integrating research and education, putting us at the forefront of medical innovations so we can provide the best care for our patients.
- Modern teaching and learning facilities for your personal and professional development.
- Expertise in the occupational health and wellbeing of our staff.
What you will get from us.....
- The chance to work with highly skilled and motivated teams.
- A competitive salary, good pension and a minimum of 27 days Holiday.
- Exclusive discounts on a variety of lifestyle products and services including local gyms and restaurants.
and we are...
- Accessible by car, the tube and on major bus routes. Situated outside the congestion zone and we provide interest free season ticket loans.
- Family friendly - with flexible working, on-site childcare facilities at Northwick Park and the provision of childcare vouchers. We also welcome job sharing, term-time only contracts and annualised hours.